- Delivering complete, accurate and timely financial reporting information for various Fairfax international operations.
- Performing a quality assurance financial oversight role for group reporting deliverables from various Fairfax companies based across multiple locations.
- Providing investment & treasury services to a number of Fairfax subsidiaries.
We assist newly acquired companies to effectively understand their Fairfax Group reporting requirements. Our services include:
- On-boarding and integration of newly acquired subsidiaries into the Fairfax Group (eg. provide training on Fairfax Group financial reporting systems and Fairfax IFRS standards).
- Financial Advisory Services (including Solvency II implementations).
We provide assurance to Fairfax by carrying out detailed reviews of potential acquisitions utilising our in depth insurance industry knowledge. Our due diligence services include:
- Co-ordinating due diligence reviews of potential target acquisitions being considered by Fairfax.
- Preparing comprehensive due diligence reports for potential acquisitions which highlight any issues or concerns with target company.
- Assisting in the preparation of transaction documents, including share purchase/shareholders agreements etc.